Apartment provides you with a long list of conveniences for easy and fun living including:
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Modern stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Beautiful bathroom with marble step in shower
- In building fitness center and locked bike storage for a refundable deposit
- Flat screen TV, credit for basic cable available from Comcast
- Granite countertops/hardwood floors/fireplace
- 24/7 doorman and building concierge to accept your packages and provide peace of mind
- East facing views of both bridges and the Delaware River - ideal for viewing Penns Landing fireworks from your living room
- Garage parking attached to building available for approx $225/month
Rent reduced to $1,500 for lease term of 18 months.
Located on Headhouse Plaza at 2nd and South St, nestled between Society Hill, Queen Village and Penns Landing...literally steps away from shops, bars and restaurants. Available early November.
For move-in: First and last months' rent, $1,000 refundable security deposit, $200 move-in fee and $30 application fee per applicant. Good credit, renter's insurance and references required.
$1,525 for 1 year or $1,500 for 18 months. Available early November. For move-in: First and last months' rent, $1000 refundable security deposit, $200 move-in fee, application fee ($30) for credit check, background check. Good credit, renter's insurance and references required.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,525, while 1 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.