Apartment provides you with a long list of conveniences for easy and fun living including:
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Modern stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Beautiful bathroom with marble step in shower
- In building fitness center and locked bike storage for a refundable deposit
- Flat screen TV, credit for basic cable available from Comcast
- Granite countertops/hardwood floors/fireplace
- 24/7 doorman and building concierge to accept your packages and provide peace of mind
- East facing views of both bridges and the Delaware River - ideal for viewing Penns Landing fireworks from your living room
- Garage parking attached to building available for approx $225/month
Located on Headhouse Plaza at 2nd and South St, nestled between Society Hill, Queen Village and Penns Landing...literally steps away from shops, bars and restaurants. Available early November.
For move-in: First and last months' rent, $1,000 refundable security deposit, $200 move-in fee and $30 application fee per applicant. Good credit, renter's insurance and references required.
For move-in: First and last months' rent, $1000 refundable security deposit, $200 move-in fee, application fee ($30) for credit check, background check. Good credit, renter's insurance and references required.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,495, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.