SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - TO SCHEDULE, CALL (415)806-5677
Inner Richmond apartment with updated kitchen and bath and new hardwood floors. Conveniently located with walk score of 97!
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Kitchen with granite counters
- Living room
- Hardwood floors
- Laundry in building (coin-operated)
- No smoking, please
- Short walk to Golden Gate Park (de Young Museum, Cal Academy, Japanese Tea Garden)
- Close to Safeway, Smart & Final, Target, Clement Street restaurants and shops
- Easy access to USF, UCSF by car, bike or public transportation
- Near Bus lines 5/5R, 28/28R, 31/31BX, 33, 38/38BX/38R, 44
To schedule an appointment, please call (415)806-5677. Thank you.
Cable not included in rent
Electricity not included in rent
Internet not included in rent
Telephone not included in rent
Building pays for water and garbage. Tenant pays electricity, phone, internet, cable, etc.
At $3,200, this home is priced $576 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Inner Richmond.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.