Come to see this beautiful, desirable location, great neighborhood, excellent school district, peaceful / private, and two story home.
This home is a must see! Available 15 September or sooner! 4 Bedroom / 2 Bath / 4 Car Parking (It has over 1,900 square feet of living space)
Gorgeous tile flooring in living area, functional kitchen including gas range cooktop and hood microwave, beautifully bathrooms with ceramic tile flooring. This two story home has its own private courtyard, manicure lawn, and two car carport right out front for your convenience. Washer and dryer also included
Description of home/Home Amenities:
1. Beautiful Ocean, Diamond Head, City, Mountain views and Breezes abound in this classic home. All combine for a most unique and comfortable home, private and with a quiet neighborhood. It's a peaceful place, great for quiet people who enjoy coming home to a restful environment after a busy day at work.
2. There is a "country" atmosphere with tropical greenery. You can hear birds chirping in the morning. The home does not need air conditioning for those particularly hot Hawaiian days, because it is very breezy all year round.
3. There is a study/play/quiet room with ocean and mountain located on the second floor. The full kitchen has all of the desired appliances (built-in microwave, range with oven, dishwasher, disposal, lots of closets for storage), and there is a laundry room with full size laundry washer and dryer.
Desirable Koko Head Terrance community. 5 minute walk to Kaiser High School, 15 minute walk to Koko Head Elementary. Extremely convenient location with easy and quick access to world famous Hamahuma Bay, bus lines, one of the BEST public schools (Kaiser High School / KoKo Head Elementary). Only minutes to Restaurants, Foodland, Longs Drugs, Costco, City Mill, various restaurants, and parks.
1. Tenant pays electricity, water, sewer, cable and telephone.
2. Ceiling Fans, Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Washer(new)/Dryer, and Dish Washer
3. Looking for a long term tenant (1 or 2 years) who will take good care of the house. Cleanliness is a high priority for us.
4. Application, credit check and reference required.
5. Not HUD approved / No Section 8
6. Military families welcome! No Smoking or drugs please. No Pets! (no exceptions)
7. One month security deposit + first month rent upon move in
8. Rent: $3,400 per month
9. Property Location: 518 Kekupua St, Honolulu, Hi 96825
10. Call 797-7797 for open house appointment
Minimum lease term - 1 year
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Hawaii Kai by $198.
Students who live in this rental at 518 Kekupua Street #HOUSE attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Koko Head Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Niu Valley Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Henry J Kaiser High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.