We are the highest rated, family-owned apartment rental company in midtown Baltimore. This rental is an all-inclusive apartment, with internet, utilities, furniture, utensils and kitchen furnishings all included in the cost of monthly rent, available on a month-to-month basis. We prefer longer stays and will provide a discount to anyone staying for 3 months or more!
This fully renovated and furnished 1BR apartment is on the 2nd floor of the small, historic building. Kitchen and Bathroom are brand new, as are the hardwood floors.
* Fully renovated kitchen and bathroom
* New cabinets
* Open floor plan in living room/kitchen area for those who like to entertain or sprawl out
* From dining room table, chairs, a plush pull-out sofa -- this apartment is fully furnished to provide maximal comfort and ease of living.
* Queen-sized bed
* Separate bedroom and living room thermostats and HEAT/AC wall-mounted units for energy savings and temperature control
* Utilities are all inclusive -- water, heat, electricity, and high-speed wireless internet
* Off-street parking available for tenant or their guests for an extra cost monthly cost
* Quiet building with only 6 other units
Unbelievable location, across the street from Mt. Vernon Marketplace, Ceremony Coffee, walking distance to Hopkins Shuttle, Peabody Conservatory, the University of Baltimore. Walters Art Museum is blocks away, as are the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, the Lyric Opera House, numerous restaurants, art galleries and shops, and the excellent central branch of Baltimore's Enoch Pratt Public Library. Tons of eating out and entertainment options within surrounding blocks.
Off-street parking can be included for an extra $150/month -- let us know in your booking request!
Email to schedule a viewing with us now!
Month-to-month leasing available. Utilities, including water, heat, electricity, and high-speed internet, included. Off-street parking can be included for an extra $150/month -- let us know in your booking request!
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,100, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.