We are the highest rated, family-owned apartment rental company in midtown Baltimore.
This fully renovated and furnished 1BR apartment is on the 2nd floor of the small, historic building. Kitchen and Bathroom are brand new, as are the hardwood floors.
* Fully renovated kitchen and bathroom
* New cabinets
* Open floor plan in living room/kitchen area for those who like to entertain or sprawl out
* From dining room table, chairs, a plush pull-out sofa -- this apartment is fully furnished to provide maximal comfort and ease of living.
* Queen-sized bed
* Separate bedroom and living room thermostats and HEAT/AC wall-mounted units for energy savings and temperature control
* Utilities are all inclusive -- water, heat, electricity, and high-speed wireless internet
* Off-street parking available for tenant or their guests for an extra cost monthly cost
* Quiet building with only 6 other units
Unbelievable location, across the street from Mt. Vernon Marketplace, Ceremony Coffee, walking distance to Hopkins Shuttle, Peabody Conservatory, the University of Baltimore. Walters Art Museum is blocks away, as are the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, the Lyric Opera House, numerous restaurants, art galleries and shops, and the excellent central branch of Baltimore's Enoch Pratt Public Library. Tons of eating out and entertainment options within surrounding blocks.
Email to schedule a viewing with us now!
Mt Vernon Flats
Month-to-month leasing available. Utilities, including water, heat, electricity, and high-speed internet, included. A parking spot located behind the building is available to lease for an additional $100 a month.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,800, while 1 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.