Prepare to be wowed!
* NO STEPS ground floor corner unit.
* 9' ceilings.
* Striking carpets.
* Open kitchen-dining-living room.
* Large walk-in pantry at fingertips.
* Beautiful counters & backsplash.
* Tiled kitchen and bathroom floors.
* New full-size water heater.
* New full-size HE washer & dryer in unit.
You pay only electricity. Landlord pays water sewer garbage and condo association dues.
Enjoy your coffee or a barbecue on your "pocket patio" overlooking the immaculate Darby gardens.
Ample Darby Estates Amenities
(1) Well-groomed gardens - with two large ponds (and wild ducks!).
(2) Spacious clubhouse (photos!) features:
* Two exercise rooms with new top-quality equipment.
* Lounge patio and grill.
* Community kitchen/dining area you can reserve for gatherings with friends and family.
(3) Easy access to Whatcom Community College shopping medical dental restaurants walking/biking trails and public transportation. Carport parking space reserved just for you.
(4) Two-room gym for residents only.
No pets. No smoking. 1-year lease. Security deposit required.
Showings by appointment.
Students who live in 512 Darby Drive #115 attend the following Bellingham School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Cordata Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Shuksan Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Squalicum High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.