NEW Paint inside and out.
4 bedroom 2 bath home with huge backyard. Eat-in kitchen. Only a few miles from I - 20, shopping and dining!
$897 deposit and Discounted rent of $897per month. Must have verifiable income that supports the rent plus, good rental history and fair credit.
RENT $942 mo
Discounted rent 897
$45 OFF OF RENT FOR EACH MONTH THAT RENT IS PAID ON TIME
1. If you like this property, go to our website and complete a viewing authorization sheet.
2. Once our office has received this sheet, we will be in contact with you to schedule a viewing appointment.
3. After viewing the property, if you would like to proceed with the application process, you will be given information for making an application deposit. ($40.00 per applicant)
4. Go to our website www.rent76.com, complete and return your application including, picture identification, SScard, and income verification for last three months.
5. Once your application and deposit is received, your application will be processed.
6. If your application is approved; you will be notified within 72 hours, of the approval.
Students who live in this rental at 5115 Panola Valley Drive #HOME attend the following Dekalb County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Browns Mill Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Martin Luther King, Junior High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.