FIRST OPEN SATURDAY 2/2 10:00-10:30am
- Light filled 1 BR / 1BA apartment in a 6 unit Edwardian building
- Softwood floors
- Large south facing windows
- Unit is in the back, off street, overlooking city roof tops, greenery
- Good size living room with decorative fireplace
- Large bedroom with ample closet space
- Kitchen with granite counter tops, gas stove and plenty of cabinet space
- Split bathroom with claw foot tub and shower over tub
- Large, designated storage area
- Coin operated laundry in the building
- Street parking
- Duboce Park and Lower Haight shops are only a block away and close to Hayes Valley, Market and Castro
- Public transportation lines at your front door J Muni around the corner and easy access to freeways
12 month lease required.
Available for occupancy as of 3/1/13.
Security Deposit: $3500.
Water and trash paid by the Owner.
Dog and/or cat will be considered.
To schedule showing please reply to this ad or call 415-794-9727.
In order to expedite our rental application process please bring the following information when you visit the property:
- Completed Progressive Property Group application (1 per intended occupant over 18 years of age): www.progressivesf.com. Click on the Tenant tab.
- A copy of a current pay stub or job offer letter
- $30 per person application fee (check or money order only; no cash please)
LOCATION: 511 Waller Street @ Steiner Street
CA DRE License #01905856
Progressive Property Group