FIRST OPEN SATURDAY 2/2 10:00-10:30am
- Light filled 1 BR / 1BA apartment in a 6 unit Edwardian building
- Softwood floors
- Large south facing windows
- Unit is in the back, off street, overlooking city roof tops, greenery
- Good size living room with decorative fireplace
- Large bedroom with ample closet space
- Kitchen with granite counter tops, gas stove and plenty of cabinet space
- Split bathroom with claw foot tub and shower over tub
- Large, designated storage area
- Coin operated laundry in the building
- Street parking
- Duboce Park and Lower Haight shops are only a block away and close to Hayes Valley, Market and Castro
- Public transportation lines at your front door J Muni around the corner and easy access to freeways
12 month lease required.
Available for occupancy as of 3/1/13.
Security Deposit: $3500.
Water and trash paid by the Owner.
Dog and/or cat will be considered.
To schedule showing please reply to this ad or call 415-794-9727.
In order to expedite our rental application process please bring the following information when you visit the property:
- Completed Progressive Property Group application (1 per intended occupant over 18 years of age): www.progressivesf.com. Click on the Tenant tab.
- A copy of a current pay stub or job offer letter
- $30 per person application fee (check or money order only; no cash please)
LOCATION: 511 Waller Street @ Steiner Street
CA DRE License #01905856
Progressive Property Group
Market rate for this listing is $2,850 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,500, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Hayes Valley by $1,025.
University Of San Francisco
Academy Of Art University
Showing 2 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.