FIRST SHOWING SUNDAY 9/22 AT 1PM SHARP.
- Light filled, spacious studio apartment in a 6 unit Edwardian building
- Large windows, softwood floors
- Unit is overlooking a tree lined street
- Decorative fireplace with nice built-ins
- Ample closets
- Kitchen with gas stove, plenty of cabinet and counter space
- Full size bathroom with claw foot tub and shower over tub
- Large, designated storage area
- Coin operated laundry in the building
- Street parking only
- Duboce Park around the corner as well as Lower Haight shops. Only a few block away from Hayes Valley and Castro
- Public transportation lines at your front door and easy access to freeways
12 month lease required
Available for occupancy as of October 26th
Security deposit: $2500
Water and trash paid by the Owner
Pets considered with extra $500 deposit
For showings, please reply to this ad or call 415-794-9727.
FIRST SHOWING SUNDAY 9/22 @ 1PM SHARP.
LOACTION: 511 Waller Street, #1 @ Steiner Street
In order to expedite our rental application process, please bring the following information when you visit the property:
- Completed Progressive Property Group application (1 per intended occupant over 18 years of age): www.progressivesf.com. Click on the Tenant tab.
- A copy of a current pay stub or job offer letter
- $30 per person application fee (check or money order only; no cash please)
View our other vacancies at:
CA DRE License #01905856
Progressive Property Group
Market rate for this listing is $2,795 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This listing is cheaper than the average studio in Hayes Valley by $375.
University Of San Francisco
Academy Of Art University
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.