Location: Charlesgate East, Boston (Fenway)
Rent: $3400 / Month
Broker Fee: One Month
Available Date: 09/01/2018
Pet: No Pet
Rent Includes: Heat, Hot Water
Features: Hardwood Floors, Heat & Hot Water Included, High Ceiling, New/Renovated Bath, New/Renovated Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
This is a 2-BED apartment. Current tenants are using it as a 2-bed SPLIT with a 3rd tenant living in the open living room. However, ONLY 2 people accepted for 9/1 occupancy. I do not want to rent this as a split. I will accept a 3rd person to live in a SHARED bedroom (2 in one bedroom) for extra $200/mo.
* COMPLETELY GUT RENOVATED
* True 2-BED unit with separate living room with window.
* Equal size bedrooms
* 10+ ft ceilings, EXPOSED BRICK, recessed lighting and ceiling fans in every room
* Brand New Kitchen with Granite countertops,
* Stainless Steal appliances.
* All new cabinetry with under-mounted lighting
* All new windows with tons of natural sunlight
* GUT RENOVATED BATH with luxury shower and tile floor
* Gorgeous HW floors and fresh paint
* Tons of in unit storage with interior lighting
* 1st mo rent
* last mo rent
* Sec dep
* $100 lock/key
* STUDENTS WELCOME!
* Big Brick brownstone bldg, w/ elev & nice common areas.
* On-site bldg maintenance and security.
* Heat/HW included. FREE WIFI in building!
* Ask LL about easy street parking
* Storage possibly available in basement ($250/YEAR)
* Laundry in Building
Heating included in rent
Hot water included in rent
At $3,400, this listing is priced $222 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Fenway.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.