BACK ON MARKET! Updated and well maintained 2 bedroom duplex walking distance to downtown! This home has recently been completely remodeled including flooring, paint, appliances, doors, fixtures, cabinets, and landscaping. Home has attached carport and large storage area. Appliances include fridge, stove, and washer and dryer. Tenant is responsible for a monthly fee of $120 for water and sewer and $40 for monthly landscaping services (contracted by Landlord). Home is available now.
Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed.
Month to month lease only
Contact IMPACT Property Management today to schedule a tour: email@example.com or by phone at 425-334-6361.
General Qualifications and Information:
- Gross income of at least three times the monthly rent
- No housing assistance programs accepted at this property
- Minimum mid 600 credit score (overall history is taken into consideration)
- Good rental and/or mortgage payment history
- No evictions on record
- No balances due to prior Landlords/Agents
- No accounts in collections
- Renter's/Tenant insurance required
- Month to month lease
- Application fee $49 per person living in the home 18 years of age and older
- Security deposit equal to one month's rent
Sewage not included in rent
Water not included in rent
At $1,295, this listing is priced $207 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Granite Falls.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.