Unique basement apartment in the heart of the Concordia neighborhood. Constructed in 2012, this generous one bedroom is a balance of old and new, with energy-efficient features and modern fixtures. It occupies the lower level of a duplex in a classic bungalow home, and is close to shops, theaters, restaurants and grocery.
- large, easy to operate windows let in the light
- stained concrete floors supply radiant heating in winter,
and natural cooling in the summer
- private entrance and south-facing landscaped patio
- convenient stacked washer/dryer in unit
Garbage included in rent
High Speed Internet
Laundry: In Unit
No Utilities included in rent
Parking Type: Street Parking
Year Built: 1910
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
Double Pane Windows
- 12 month lease, renewable yearly thereafter - $40.00 application / background check fee per applicant - All utilities paid by tenant, recycling and garbage paid by owner. - Security deposit $1330.00 - Cat allowed upon approval ($500 additional pet deposit, $15/month pet rent) - No smoking on property - Renter's Insurance required
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,330, while 1 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.