Newest oceanfront property, complete with the ultimate services and amenities satisfying your every need and desire. Designed with the sophisticated urban beach dweller in mind, these apartment homes feature expansive, floor-to-ceiling glass, hardwood flooring and modern fixtures and finishes!
- Complimentary Shuttle to Wonderland MBTA Station (Blue Line) with morning and evening hours
- Expansive Glass with Breathtaking Views of the Ocean
- 24/7 Package Retrieval System and Virtual Concierge
- Resort-Style Pool Deck Overlooking the Ocean with Daybeds, Firepits & Grills
- Rooftop Sky Lounge with Firepit and Grill
- Business Center/Conference Room
- On-Site Guest Suite Available
- 2,200 SF Fitness Center with Private Spin & Yoga Studio
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Secure Kayak & Paddle Board Storage
- Bicycle Storage Room & Repair Station
- Panoramic Waterfront Views of the Ocean
- Expansive Windows & Sliders
- 9 to 11-Foot Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Spa Style Glass Showers
- Kitchen Islands with Counter Height Seating
- 42? Custom Cabinetry
- Large Walk-In Closets with Custom Shelving
- Designer Kitchens with Quartz Countertops
- Hardwood Style Flooring in all Living Spaces
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Revere by $59.
This rental at 500 Revere Beach Boulevard is within the boundaries of Revere (Unified School District).
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.