Luxurious, spacious, newly remodeled 1 Bed , 1 bath apartment in Lower Queen Anne, move-in ready, available from November 1st 2017. Rent- 1,895/month Deposit- $1,000 (refundable) PARKING - FREE ($250 monthly value! )
Excellent location, right in front of F5 Networks, walking distance from Big Fish Games, Seattle Downtown, Amazon, New Expedia office, Zulily, Space Needle, EMP Museum, Pacific Science Center, Elliott Bay Trail, Safeway. Excellent bus frequency to downtown - 19, 33, 24, Bus stop right in front of the apartment.
- Garbage disposal - Included
- Water and Sewer billed monthly
- Pet fees - Extra and based on size of pet
- Electricity - Based on usage
- Internet - Based on plan
- Ceramic tiles and wooden laminate flooring
- Controlled access parking
- Appliances - Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer(in unit), Electric Range/Oven Hookup, New Electric wall heater
- Security cameras in the building and fitness amenities
Please call Anupam @ (650)-701-4909 or email - email@example.com to schedule a visit.
Parking Type: Carport
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $1,895 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,895, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Uptown by $246.
Students who live in this rental at 500 Elliott Avenue W #210 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
John Hay Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.