Luxurious, spacious, newly remodeled 1 Bed , 1 bath apartment in Lower Queen Anne, move-in ready, available NOW (1st nov or later) 2017. Rent- 1,795/month Deposit- $1,000 (refundable) PARKING - FREE ($250 monthly value! )
Excellent location, right in front of F5 Networks, walking distance from Big Fish Games, Seattle Downtown, Amazon, New Expedia office, Zulily, Space Needle, EMP Museum, Pacific Science Center, Elliott Bay Trail, Safeway. Excellent bus frequency to downtown - 19, 33, 24, Bus stop right in front of the apartment.
- Garbage disposal - Included
- Water and Sewer billed monthly
- Pet fees - Extra and based on size of pet
- Electricity - Based on usage
- Move In/Out fee - $250 each
- Internet - Based on plan
- Ceramic tiles and wooden laminate flooring
- Controlled access parking
- Appliances - Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer(in unit), Electric Range/Oven Hookup, New Electric wall heater
- Security cameras in the building and fitness amenities
Please call Anupam @ (650)-701-4909 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit.
Small Dogs Allowed
At $1,795, this home is priced $359 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Uptown.
Students who live in this rental at 500 Elliott Avenue W #210 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
John Hay Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.