Enjoy all the amenities this quiet community has to offer.
* Two bedroom, one bath single-level apartment in quiet eight-plex. Secluded SW Portland Bridlemile neighborhood on Fanno Creek.
* Large living room with wood burning fireplace and large picture window.
* Very good sized bedrooms.
* Peaceful patio with sliding glass door and garden area. Close to Fanno Creek. Great for barbecues and container gardening.
* Well laid out kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and oven included.
* Dining area off kitchen.
* Off street parking.
* Extra locked storage area.
* Coin-op washer and dryer in building.
* Sorry, no pets allowed.
* Owner pays garbage. Tenant pays electricity and $50 / month for water.
* Renters Insurance required prior to move-in.
* Non-smoking apartment.
* Schools: Bridlemile ES, West Sylvan MS, Wilson HS (check with Portland Public Schools).
* Not far from Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. Close to shopping and dining. Easy access to Sunset Hwy and I-5. Close to Raleigh Hills, Hillsdale Shopping Center, OHSU and downtown Portland.
Directions: From Scholls Ferry Road, turn south on Hamilton Street. Turn right on SW 60th Place. Apartments are end of dead-end road.
This charming apartment at 4936 SW 60th Place, #4, Portland, OR 97221 is not to be missed. You are welcome to drive by to see for yourself. To schedule a viewing or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Shepherd of Portland Pioneer Properties LLC on his cell: 503-781-3739. He'll be happy to answer any questions or show you this nice home for rent. Weekday and Saturday showings available. Please allow 24 hours to schedule viewing.
Professionally managed by Portland Pioneer Properties LLC, located at 10505 SW Barbur Blvd., Suite 303, Portland, OR 97219. Phone 503-238-2560.
Rent is $1025/ month on a one year lease. Refundable security deposit is $1025. $45 application fee per adult. Owner pays garbage. Tenant pays electricity plus $50 for water. Non-smoking apartment. Renters Insurance required prior to move-in.
Electricity not included in rent
Garbage included in rent
Off Street Parking
Parking Spaces: 1
Utilities fee required
Water not included in rent
Year Built: 1968
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
Rent is $1025/ month on a one year lease. Refundable security deposit is $1025. $45 application fee per adult. Tenant pays electricity plus $50/month for water. Owner pays garbage. Sorry, no pets allowed. Non-smoking apartment. Renters Insurance required before move-in.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,025, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Bridlemile by $154.
Students who live in this rental at 4936 SW 60th Place #4 attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Lincoln High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.