4-BR Home*Walk to 53rd Park*close to Intel*Max*Shopping*Fenced Yard - Best Deal in Town**4 br home with everything! Walk to Park* by Intel
* Full vaulted entry w/wood floor* Quiet neighborhood
* Wonderful great-room style 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath floor plan with 1,689 sq. ft.
* Gas fireplace and wood flooring open to fab kitchen.
* Granite tile kitchen counter-tops, spacious cabinets.
* Kitchen has all stainless appliances, gas cooking and island sink.
* Master suite with two closets, one is a walk-in, dual sinks.
* Includes full size washer and dryer.
* Forced air-gas heating and central air-conditioning.
* Great backyard with patio and fenced. Yard care included!
* Double garage
Sorry, NO Pets
Available to show by appointment.
FOR INFO FILL OUT A GUEST CARD USING THE "Contact Us" BUTTON.
1. Go to our website: http
2. Click "view details" for the property you are interested
3. Click "Contact Us" button and fill out the info
Please do not apply for rental without first viewing the property
Disclaimer: All information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Landscaping included in rent
stainless steel appliances
Washer & Dryer
Market rate for this listing is $1,795 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $1,899, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Hillsboro by $133.
Students who live in this rental at 4932 NE Candlewood Place Hillsboro attend the following Hillsboro School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Quatama Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
J.W. Poynter Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Liberty High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.