Enjoy all the benefits of 2014 new townhouse with 1659 sqft of living space, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, conveniently located in a quiet and well-maintained complex near downtown San Jose (Citadelle Lane, San Jose). It is an excellent value of $3300 per month (including garbage) with a security deposit of $3300. Available by Now.
Close to everything, fantastic location just blocks from major freeways 101, 680 and 280. You can take in the sights & sounds of San Jose and Silicon Valley with ease. It is 20-25mins walking distance to SJSU. Downtown San Jose, San Pedro Square and SAP Center are less than 5 miles away. And if you're looking to do some shopping both Santana Row and the Great Mall are less than 10 miles away. This is a great place for a young family of professionals or for SJSU students.
A few features of this home include:
1. Ground-floor living space, and a patio space
2. End-unit faces a lush green lawn
3. 2-car garage leads directly into the kitchen and living room - no need to carry groceries upstairs
4. Cozy kitchen with granite counter tops, high ceilings throughout and plantation shutters
5. Fresh paint, central air conditioning & heating, beautiful cabinetry, gleaming hardwood floors
6. New stainless steel appliances including gas stove, oven, microwave, side/side refrigerator, dishwasher
7. 3 spacious bedrooms - 1 large master bedroom with walk-in closet, and 2 other bedrooms, located on the 2nd floor, get an abundance of natural light.
8. In-unit laundry washer and dryer, a tankless water heater
9. An extra roomy spacious loft space on the 3rd floor - can be used as a guest room, office or game room
Owner pays for trash. Tenants responsible for other utilities. Credit scores must be higher than 640.
Garbage included in rent
Utilities fee required
At $3,200, this listing is priced $544 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Downtown.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.