Ready now! Large living room and bedrooms. New carpets throughout. Relax by the fireplace.
Park-like setting. Creekside community. Welcome Home!
* Two bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment in small and quiet community. Secluded SW Portland Bridlemile neighborhood.
* New carpets throughout.
* Huge living room with cozy fireplace and large picture window.
* Very spacious bedrooms.
* Peaceful patio with sliding glass door and garden area. Close to Fanno Creek. Great for barbecues and container gardening.
* Well laid out kitchen with newdishwasher, refrigerator, stove, oven and new countertops.
* Large dining area off kitchen.
* Off street parking. Numbered parking spot.
* Separate storage area.
* Washer and dryer in building.
* Sorry, no pets allowed.
* Owner pays garbage. Tenant pays electricity plus $50/month for water and sewer.
* Non-smoking apartment.
* Renters Insurance required prior to move in.
* Schools: Bridlemile ES, West Sylvan MS, Wilson HS (confirming with Portland Public Schools recommended).
* Not far from Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. Close to shopping and dining. Easy access to Sunset Hwy and I-5. Close to Raleigh Hills, Hillsdale Shopping Center, OHSU and downtown Portland.
Directions: From Scholls Ferry Road, turn south on Hamilton Street. Turn right on SW 60th Place. Apartments are end of dead-end road.
This charming townhouse at 4918 SW 60th Place, #2, Portland, OR 97221 is not to be missed. You are welcome to drive by to see for yourself. To schedule a viewing or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Shepherd of Portland Pioneer Properties LLC on his cell: 503-781-3739. He?ll be happy to answer any questions or schedule a showing for this spacious townhouse for rent.
Professionally managed by Portland Pioneer Properties LLC, located at 10505 SW Barbur Blvd., Suite 303, Portland, OR 97219. Phone 503-238-2560.
Rent is $1095 / month on a one year lease. Refundable security deposit is $1000. $45 application fee per adult. Owner pays garbage. Tenant pays electricity and $50 a month for water/sewer. Sorry, no pets allowed. Non-smoking apartment. Renters Insurance required prior to move-in.
Electricity not included in rent
Garbage included in rent
Off Street Parking
Parking Spaces: 2
Sewage not included in rent
Utilities fee required
Water not included in rent
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
Rent is $1095/ month on a one year lease. Refundable security deposit is $1000. $45 application fee per adult. Owner pays garbage. Tenant pays electricity and $50 a month for water/sewer. Sorry, no pets allowed. Non-smoking apartment. Renter's Insurance required prior to move-in.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,095, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Bridlemile by $120.
Students who live in this rental at 4918 SW 60th Place #2 attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Lincoln High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.