COMING IN MARCH
Beautiful, well maintained home built in 2006. 5 bedroom and 5 full bathrooms. Master suite includes full bath with shower and separate tub and walk-in closet. Princess suite with full bath. One entry level bedroom great for guests. Community park at the corner and public boat launch 5 minutes away.
- Approx. 3300 sq. ft. newer construction, less than 30 minutes from Metro Airport and Downtown Ann Arbor.
- Van Buren School District, 5 minute drive to Belleville High School
- 4 large 2nd story bedrooms
- 1 entry level bedroom
- 5 full bathrooms
- Large finished basement with full bath, wet bar and additional storage space
- Spacious kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counters
- Formal dining room and large dining area in kitchen
- Master suite includes master bath with separate shower and tub, 2 separate vanities and walk in closet.
- Princess suite include full bath with walk in shower.
Laundry: In Unit
All utilities are responsibility of the tenant
At $3,100, this listing is priced $1,797 more than the current market rate for a 5 bedroom home in Wayne County.
Students who live in at 49161 Peninsular Drive attend the following Van Buren Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Edgemont Elementary School
Grades K - 4
out of 10
Owen Intermediate School
Grades 5 - 6
out of 10
Belleville High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.