PETS WELCOME! (Restrictions Apply)
Additional Deposit - $250
Additional Rent - $25 per pet/per month (2 pet max)
This beautifully remodeled ranch-style, 3 bedroom, 1 bath single family home features, bright, freshly painted rooms, new blinds, new flooring, updated cabinets, new bathroom - you'll love this house!!
The spacious yard is partially fenced in for semi-private family gatherings and is great for the kids to play! This home also boasts a 1 car garage with additional off street parking. With the 3 seasons room between the garage and house, you can enjoy the great outdoors even when the weather isn't so great!
Appliances are included (will be installed at move-in), along with sewer, water and trash removal services. You would be responsible for the gas and electric services only.
You don't want to miss out on this opportunity! Schedule an appointment to view now!
~ NOTE: My photos do NOT do justice for this house, you definitely MUST see it for yourself to appreciate all it has to offer!!
** OTHER TENANT RESPONSIBILITIES **
Gas and electric services as well as snow/ice removal and lawn/yard maintenance.
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
3) No felony convictions
** APPLICATION INFO **
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $20 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
At $995, this listing is priced $74 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Hampton Heights.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.