Live in one of Portlands most lively neighborhoods in a lovingly preserved and renovated Foursquare Craftsman Duplex that retains its historic charm and elegance while featuring the finest in modern amenities. Extraordinary craftsmanship with no detail over looked, with formal living and dining rooms, gourmet chef?s kitchen, and two spacious bedrooms with ample closet space. Perfect live/work space with a private upstairs retreat, great for professional businesses with clientele, private studio, or media/playroom
- Private Entrance
- Beautiful Architectural
- Details with Arched Doorways and Substantial Millwork
- Restored Inlaid Fir Floors Throughout Main Floor
- High-end Light Fixtures, Original Brass Hardware
- Stainless Steel Appliances, Five-Burner Gas Stove
- Built in Microwave, DW & Fridge
- Sleek Quartz Countertops with Subway Tile Backsplash
- Ample Exposed Shelving with Extensive Cabinetry
- Charming Breakfast Nook, Spa Inspired Bathroom
- Includes Full-Size Washer/Dryer
- Lovely landscaped shared backyard with Raised Planters for your Summer Vegetables!
- Covered Bike Storage
Restaurants within Walking Distance: Petite Provence, Pine Street Biscuits, Salt & Straw, Boxer Ramen, Townsheds Alberta, Bye & Bye, Alberta Street Pub, Waffle Window.
Nearby For Convenience: New Seasons Market, Whole Foods, Alberta Coop Grocery, Ecopower Fitness, Alberta Rose Theatre
Verifiable income must be 2.5x monthly rent, must have excellent rental references, and pass background check (criminal & credit) Pets will be considered at the discretion of the owner Residents will be responsible for all utilities
At $2,750, this home is priced $1,103 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Vernon.
Students who live in this rental at 4835 NE 21st Avenue #B attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Jefferson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.