We have a great opportunity to live in this brand new townhome by KB Homes. The owners have tastefully invested over $25,000 into this home but an unanticipated job transfer has made it now available for you to enjoy!
This home is truly a walkers paradise as you are just steps from:
- Valley Fair - Silicon Valley's premier shopping destination
- CVS Pharmacy
- Club One Fitness
- Santana Park (a neighborhood park with lots of open space for dogs, a playground, etc)
- Corporate shuttle stops for Google, Apple, etc
- Santana Row - The areas most exciting entertainment venue with high end shops, dining, coffee shops, restaurants, pubs, boutiques, and a movie theater
- Close to Hwys 880, 17, 101, 280, and San Jose Intl Airport
Here are some highlights of the home:
- Brand New!
- 3 bedrooms (2 master suites)
- 3 full bathrooms
square feet of living space
- 2-car attached garage
- Central HVAC with dual zones
- Private patio
- BBQ/Picnic area just steps away from your front door
- Custom mixture of tile, laminate, and carpet floor coverings
- Chefs kitchen featuring European cabinetry, quartz counters, and top of the line appliances
- Separate laundry center with full sized machines on pedestal drawers
- Custom window coverings
- Lots of closet space on each level
- Pets ok with additional deposit
- Available NOW!
If you have any questions or would like a private tour, please feel free to give us a call at 408.559.8355.
All the best,
The Team at Von Kaenel Real Estate
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in West San Jose by $144.
out of 10
Lynhaven Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Monroe Middle School
Grades 5 - 8
out of 10
Del Mar High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.