477 Alvarado St, San Francisco, CA 94114
Location. Location. Location. This 1 bed, 1 bath Dolores Heights Apartment is conveniently located on the corner of Alvarado and Noe. The unit sits in the middle of the Noe Valley and Dolores Heights border. A large one bedroom apartment with a deck with southwest views of twin peaks and Noe Valley. Beautiful real hardwood floors throughout living and bedroom, a large kitchen with gas stove/oven.
Built in the early 1900's, the building is classic San Francisco. Steps from the J-Church to downtown, minutes from Highway 280 and blocks away from all the shops, bars and restaurants of 24th Street and the Castro, there isn't a better location in San Francisco.
- 1 Bedrooms/ 1 Bathroom
- Kitchen Appliances Included
- Deck with Views!
- Easy Street Parking
- 94 Walk Score (safe and friendly neighborhood)
- Close to major Transit including Muni, J Church line and 24th Street BART
- Easy access to freeways I-280, HWY101
- Views of San Francisco off the back deck!
- Short Walk to Dolores Park, the Castro and24th Street Shops and Restaurants
By appointment only
- Available NOW
- Beds/Baths: 1BD/1BA
- Rent: $3,150.00
- Security Deposit of $4,725.00
- Water, Garbage and PG&E Included
Brendan Landeck | 650-483-5925 | Laurel Realty | BRE# 01905168
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.