* For rent by Azari Property Management:
www . azaripm . com
* Information / Showings for this property:
marketing @ azaripm.com
* Available : NOW *
This apartment is situated in the fabulous location of the Central Richmond District, between Geary Boulevard and Clement Street. Shopper's and Transportation delight. The area offers Golden Gate Park, Lincoln Park, Legion of Honor and a little farther gets you to Ocean Beach.
* Property Highlights:
- Living room/dining room combo
- Well-lighted one bedroom unit.
- Hardwood flooring in most of unit except kitchen and bathroom
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- One Bathroom
- One free parking spot (for a compact vehicle only) with remote.
- Washer/Dryer in building
* Other Details:
- Type of rental: Condo (1 year lease)
- Pets: NO
- Smoking: NO
- Rent: $2,795.00
- Security Deposit: $2,795.00
- Application fee: $45
- Utilities included: Water + Garbage
- There may or may not be Move-in/Move-out fees/deposit and restrictions as required by this community HOA. Such fees are the sole responsibility of the tenant. It is up to the future tenant to check with the HOA for details about any applicable fees/deposits and restrictions that may apply.
* See other properties for rent
* Learn about our services
* #1 Property Management Franchise
* More information about our services and franchise
- Genie Mantzoros
COO / Luxury Leasing Agent / Senior Real Estate Consultant / Realtor
Genie @ azaripm.com
- Mark A. Bush
VP of Business Development / Luxury Leasing Agent / Realtor
Mark @ azaripm.com
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Rental Terms: Rent: $2,795, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $2,795, Available Now
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Garbage included in rent
Water included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $2,675 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,795, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.