Available June 18th - Pre-lease today and save on your monthly rate!!
Located just four blocks from the University of Washington and the University District--one of Seattle's most diverse and beloved areas--The Frederick Apartments offers you spacious, affordable floor plans combined with convenient access to bus transportation.
The available apartment is on the top floor and has beautiful hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings. The unit is completing a major renovation and has all new appliances including full size washer/dryer in the unit.
- Location! Four blocks from the University of Washington, restaurants, grocery stores, shops, the University District Farmer's Market, and I-5
- Transportation! Minutes away from bus lines, downtown Seattle, and the Burke-Gillman Trail
- Parks! Minutes away from Green Lake Park, Ravenna Park, Cowen Park, Washington Park Arboretum
- Culture! Wide range of restaurants and shopping, plus enjoy public art walks and farmer's market, in addition to popular street fairs and more
- Beautifully renovated brick building
- Cable and Internet Access ready
- Secure-entrance building
- Across the street from grocery stores and restaurants
- Bike Storage
- On-site laundry
**Parking not available
Condo Floor Number: 2
Floor Covering: hardwood
Floor Covering: tile
Laundry: In Unit
Move-in Requirements - Twelve-month lease - Security deposit equal to one months rent - $37 credit and background check *Utilities are not included in rent
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,325, while 1 bedroom homes...
This rental at Brooklyn Avenue NE is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.