Available June 18th - Pre-lease today and save on your monthly rate!!
Located just four blocks from the University of Washington and the University District--one of Seattle's most diverse and beloved areas--The Frederick Apartments offers you spacious, affordable floor plans combined with convenient access to bus transportation.
The available apartment is on the top floor and has beautiful hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings. The unit is completing a major renovation and has all new appliances including full size washer/dryer in the unit.
- Location! Four blocks from the University of Washington, restaurants, grocery stores, shops, the University District Farmer's Market, and I-5
- Transportation! Minutes away from bus lines, downtown Seattle, and the Burke-Gillman Trail
- Parks! Minutes away from Green Lake Park, Ravenna Park, Cowen Park, Washington Park Arboretum
- Culture! Wide range of restaurants and shopping, plus enjoy public art walks and farmer's market, in addition to popular street fairs and more
- Beautifully renovated brick building
- Cable and Internet Access ready
- Secure-entrance building
- Across the street from grocery stores and restaurants
- Bike Storage
- On-site laundry
**Parking not available
Condo Floor Number: 2
Laundry: In Unit
Move-in Requirements - Twelve-month lease - Security deposit equal to one months rent - $37 credit and background check *Utilities are not included in rent
At $1,325, this home is priced $345 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in University District.
Students who live in this rental at Brooklyn Avenue NE attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Green Lake Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Hamilton International Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Roosevelt High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.