APPLICATION APPROVED...3 Bedroom 2 Bath home (1 story) surrounded by trees and located across the street from Lake Bosworth. Home features an open kitchen concept with windows overlooking a deck and landscaped back yard. All kitchen appliances included. Washer and dryer hookups. Lawn area leads down to a small stream. 2 bedrooms are on the main level and one bedroom is located upstairs in the crow nest type second floor. New carpet downstairs and new interior paint. Storage shed out front and lots of parking. Lake Bosworth has a public dock (no motored boats allowed). Month to month lease only. No pets.
* The converted garage at the end of the north drive is a separate rental and is occupied. Please do not disturb tenants. *
Contact IMPACT Property Management today to schedule a tour: email@example.com or by phone at 425-334-6361.
General Qualifications and Information:
- Gross income of at least three times the monthly rent
- No housing assistance programs accepted at this property
- Good rental and/or mortgage payment history
- Good credit
- No evictions on record
- No balances due to prior Landlords/Agents
- No accounts in collections
- Application fee $49 per person living in the home 18 years of age and older
- Deposit equal to one month's rent
* Impact Property Management does not accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports *
Applications are processed on a first come, first served basis. This applies whether application is submitted online or in person. To apply online, please visit: * DO NOT use the application button below *
At $1,695, this home is priced $220 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Snohomish.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.