* View Floor Plan Video: http
* Available beginning of September
* Finished walk out basement.
* 1 car attached garage.
* Long driveway.
* Fence-in back yard.
* Deck on back.
* Main floor wood floors and ceramic tile floors.
* Central air.
* One bathroom per floor.
* Spacious kitchen.
* Stove, refrigerator, diswasher, disposal.
* Large master bedroom.
* Nicely updated.
* $25/Month pet fee
* Cat & medium to small size dog ok
* One month's rent equals deposit.
* Utilities on average, per MUD gas & water $152. OPPD electric $155
* $30 application fee per adult.
* No Section 8
2nd Floor: 3 bedrooms, & full bathroom.
1st Floor: Living & dining room, kitchen, bathroom.
Basement: Bedroom, full bathroom, laundry room, storage area, access to garage, & exit door.
* Best To Call/Text 402-306-1212 Luis
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Omaha by $273.
This rental at 4726 Blondo Street is within the boundaries of Omaha Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.