THE STANDARD MODERN RESIDENCES
- NEW CONSTRUCTION
- LUXURY 2 Bdrm Unit
- Walk to Commuter rail
3D tours of the unit can be viewed at: https
- Modern open floor plans.
- Real Brazilian Cherry Hardwood Flooring throughout.
- 11 Foot high ceilings.
- Oversized windows.
- Designer Kitchens made with real wood, granite counter-tops, lazy susans, spice racks, 42" upper cabinets for extra storage, tile backsplashes, pull out spray faucets, and undermount sinks.
- Stainless steel appliances: Refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in microwave, stove/oven
- LED track Lighting throughout (never change another light bulb again), modern track lighting and fixtures.
- Real wood, solid core stained doors and trim throughout.
- Secure building with key fobs for all residents.
- The building has 24/7 surveillance cameras in all common areas and exterior.
- Large Fully tiled slate bathroom with linen closets for ample storage.
- Large walk-in closet(s).
- State of the art Heating ventilation and air conditioning with on-demand hot water, central heat and air conditioning in every unit. Extremely efficient units mean low utility bills.
- Smart W-Fi thermostats ensure you are comfortable while you are home and saving money when you are not.
- LED intercom system and integrated camera system within every unit.
- On-site cloud-based laundry room.
- Package delivery system for building and package/mail room ensure you will never miss another delivery again.
- Off street parking for all residents, with additional parking available.
- Internet and cable ready.
- Close proximity to highway 24, shopping and other amenities.
- Professionally managed.
- Full-time maintenance and emergency maintenance.
- This is non-smoking building.
- No pets.
- This is a first-floor unit.
This is the last available 2 Bdrm unit in the building
If interested please call 508-588-3061
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.