We are now taking pre-lease applications and deposits for this iconic building in the heart of Midtown! Construction is going smoothly and we are scheduled for a grand opening on May 1st, 2016. Schedule a viewing with us today to secure yourself a unit in this beautiful, newly renovated building. They are filling up fast!
Across the street from Marcus Market and the Bronx Bar, and just 1 block away from Traffic Jam restaurant, Shinola, Thrid Man Records, Motor City Brewing Works and Jolly Pumpkin Brewery!
Forest Arms has 1 Bedrooms available starting at $900/month and 2 Bedrooms starting at $1,250/month
Some of the features include:
- French doors
- Bay windows
- Granite countertops in kitchens and baths
- Stainless steel appliances and sinks
- Laundry on every floor
- State of the art geo-thermal heating and cooling in every unit
- Solar panels to supply hot water
- Rain water collection technology for toilet water flushing
- Security cameras throughout the building and security gate outside
- Concierge on-duty
- Building-wide access to rooftop deck and built-in grills
- Sound-proof practice space in basement for musicians
- Cats ok, dogs under 25 lbs.
Students who live in this rental at 4625 2nd Avenue attend the following Detroit City School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Burton International School
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
King High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.