Kettering 3 bedroom, 1 bath brick home with many features:
- Updated kitchen and bathroom
- Very convenient location one block from Far Hills Ave and David Rd ? in the center of everything in Kettering
- Great neighborhood
- Large, nice backyard
- Newer stove, oven, microwave and refrigerator (in-door icemaker and water)
- Washer/dryer hook-up
- One car attached garage (w/openers)
- Gas heat and new air conditioning
- Energy efficient: newer windows and roof (heavily insulated)
- Mini-blinds on all windows (some have removable decorative window treatment)
- Large built-in storage shelves in the garage
- New concrete driveway and patio
- Excellence with Distinction rated Kettering Schools.
Tenant pays all utilities. Non-smoking.
$825 per month ($800 with $25 with early pay discount). 4600 Winchester Dr. Please call Steve at 937-689-2116 for showing.
One year lease, pets accepted
Market rate for this listing is $950 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $825, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Kettering by $173.
This rental at 4600 Winchester Drive is within the boundaries of Kettering City Schools (Unified School District).
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.