Luxurious 3BR/2BA | Available Now | Garden | Rooftop Deck with Incredible Panoramic Views | Parking | Laundry
Enjoy this exquisite home perched up on Russian Hill on a private Cul-de-sac off of Chestnut St. and Polk St. The modern kitchen with state of the art stainless steel appliances are perfect to bring out your inner chef. Serve that perfect dinner for 8 in the separate dining room with a full sized table, polished marble flooring, full skylight ceiling and fireplace. Off the dining room is a quaint, private, brick lined private garden area with seating, and a fountain. The great room boasts vaulted exposed beam ceilings and bright lighting from outside and you'll be able to tickle the keys of the Baby Grand Piano. Each bedroom is private and room is plentiful. The bathrooms are newly remodeled with clean, crisp amenities and a warm and cozy feeling. Savor the breathtaking and sweeping views from the rooftop deck, accessible via the outdoor spiral staircase.
Russian Hill is one of San Francisco's more affluent neighborhoods. Walk just a few blocks to the famous "Crookedest Street in San Francisco"; Lombard Street, with its eight hairpin turns in one block. Aquatic Park, Fort Mason, George Sterling Park, and Russian Hill Park are all within walking distance to this grand home.
Since the home is secluded on a private street, you'll need to travel to adjecent neighborhoods to do your shopping. Groceries can be delivered of course, but shopping is not far. Chestnut Street is filled with clothing stores, eateries, pubs, and most major banks. You'll have no problem finding things to do in Pacific Heights and along the water front. Minutes from downtown's Union Square shopping and dining. San Francisco is home to more restaurants per capita than any other city in the United States. At 39.3 restaurants per 10,000 households, San Francisco has nearly 50 percent more relative restaurants than the second place city.
- Luxury Modern European Style
- 3 Levels connected with Dramatic Staircases
- Private Roof Terrace with Panoramic View of the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge
- Charming Brick Patio with Garden
- Formal Dining Room with exquisite Marble flooring
- Private Garage Parking Available
- Price Based on 4-6 Mo. Lease
- Contact Natalie for Shorter Period Rates
- Utilities Included
* School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.