BE THE FIRST TO ENJOY this FULLY RENOVATED TOWNHOME!!
MOVE IN DEAL -$500 OFF MAY RENT !!
This townhouse is located in a quiet South Anchorage neighborhood within walking distance to parks and green spaces and convenient to the Huffman shopping district. The property is surrounded by established trees and bushes and has common space for BBQing and children to play.
The unit has been fully remodeled and has many upgraded features. Entertaining is made easy in this unit with a 1/2 bathroom downstairs, large living room and ample guest parking. Both bedrooms are on the same floor along with the washer and dryer, so doing laundry is super easy.
- 1,250 sf of living space
- Both bedrooms are large enough to accommodate KING BEDROOM SETS
- Sunny window over the kitchen sink overlooking green space
- Large storage closet, linen closet AND coat closet
- Large windows provide natural light and good cross breezes
- Spacious dining area off the kitchen
- 2 assigned parking spaces directly outside the front door
- In unit washer and dryer
- On-site bike and tire storage
- Double closets in both bedrooms
Students who live in this rental at 450 Dailey Avenue #A1 attend the following Anchorage School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Ocean View Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Hanshew Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Service High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.