Spacious & inviting Daly City home...make it yours today!! Video tour! -
Showing on Saturday, April 1st @ 12:15pm - 12:45pm!! 45 Mayfield Ave.
Daly City, CA 94015. Must view the unit in person before submitting an application
Super clean & spacious Daly City home is ready now!
Enjoy views of the skyscrapers in San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge AND the Marin Headlands!
Updated kitchen, baths, hardwood floors and electrical throughout!
Must see video tour: https
Additional features include:
- 4 Bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms!
- Beautifully hardwood flooring throughout!
- Large and welcoming living area, dining room and kitchen with LOTS of natural light!
- Updated kitchen with all new appliances!!
- New dual pane windows (great for energy savings)
- Functional fireplace
- Central heating
- Full size washer and dryer included!
- Easy walk to Target, Serramonte Mall, Costco, Elephant Bar, Buffalo Wild Wings, 24 hour fitness, Crunch Fitness or the NEW Starbucks drive through!!
- Easy access to Hwy 1, Hwy 280, BART, SFO and the Peninsula
- Free shuttle to Daly City BART from Seton Medical Center!
- Garage parking + driveway spot!
Approximate dimensions of rooms:
- Living room 19' x 14' sq ft
- Dining & kitchen 19' x 15' sq ft
- 1st bedroom 12' x 10' sq ft (east facing)
- 2nd bedroom 10' x 10' sq ft (east facing)
- 3rd bedroom 13' x 10' sq ft (south facing)
- Master bedroom 14' x 11' sq ft (south facing with private bath)
- Owner pays gardener
- No pets considered!!
- No smoking
- No Vouchers accepted
- 12 month lease
Professionally managed by:
Five Star Property Management
(650) 435-5906 Ext.# 2
Additional listings: http
Five Star Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent and security deposits online 24/7 via Check, Debit or Credit card, thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
You can also view account information and create & track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device!
**Please note that we no longer offer individual showings as each mile driven contributes to global climate change. We now offer open house viewings & strongly encourage people to walk, bicycle, car pool or make best use of public transit!
No Pets Allowed