Welcome to Your Lovely Vintage Home!
Step into this charming and much loved family owned 1919 Early Prairie Style Cottage. Amazing, natural light in every room. Nature filled views out every window. Small town living at its best!
Feel the breeze on the spacious porches. Friendly, front porch neighborhood culture. Quiet, stress-free living. Beautiful wrap around yard with shade trees and flowers.
An array of area activities. Take your pick of: fishing, boating, picnicking, hiking, cross-country skiing, and jazz at vineyard.
Good private and public schools nearby. Elderly and disabled friendly. Saunders Medical Center - located only 8 miles away.
$695/month. Village of Weston. 2 bedroom/1 bath. 872 square feet living space plus 224 sq. ft. open front porch and 72 sq. ft. enclosed back porch. Total: 1,168 square feet.
Small, well-mannered pets welcomed.
Major appliances included. Internet access available. Large, detached garage with automatic door opener.
Picture yourself within 30 to 45 minutes' drive of Omaha, Lincoln, Fremont, and David City. Whether you work or attend college in the nearby cities you are centrally located in Weston, which makes traveling anywhere a breeze! Or, if you are retired this is a perfect place to relax and call home.
12-month lease. Security deposit: $695. Plus, $173 for pet deposit.
Credit and criminal checks required. Previous landlord references necessary.
All utilities are tenant's responsibility.
No smoking inside house or on property.
- American Foursquare architecture (1895 to 1920).
- High 10' ceilings and plaster walls. Fresh new paint
- Central air and heat.
- Window coverings provided (roller shades and gorgeous lace curtains in every room).
- Beautiful, original hardwood flooring in living room, master bedroom, and smaller bedroom.
- Bathroom is completely remodeled including: pedestal sink, antique-like etched mirror above sink, classic tile on walls from baseboard to waist high trimmed with metallic pewter tile, detachable shower head, curved shower curtain rod providing generous showering space, and updated brushed steel faucets and hardware.
- Spacious, country style eat-in kitchen.
- Classic retro style white metal kitchen cupboards and cabinets.
- Stainless steel refrigerator with freezer on the bottom.
- Whirlpool electric stove. White enamel with black ceramic stove top, 4 burners and warming area, a large capacity baking chamber, and pan storage drawer.
- Laundry room with white enamel high efficiency washer and dryer. Laundry room accessible via bathroom and/or back porch.
- Efficient LED bulbs in light fixtures to reduce energy costs.
- Front and back storm doors with sliding window and screen. This allows for air to come through when desired.
- Huge attic. Though not part of the "official" square feet of the home, the attic is vast and makes a great storage space.
- Tornado shelter. Shelter is accessible via trap floor in laundry room. The steps into the shelter are new and of solid construction. There is electric lighting in the shelter. It is roomy, well-built, and provides a secure shelter in the event of a tornado.
- Electrical wiring from city pole to house is underground to protect from weather conditions such as: storms, ice, severe hail, high winds, falling tree branches, etc. minimizing the opportunity of a power outage to house due to downed power line.
- Yard has multiple trees providing inviting shade. Centrally located to nearby big cities.
12-month lease. Security deposit: $695. - Pets: $30 additional each month. Plus, $173 one-time pet security deposit. Credit and criminal checks required. Previous landlord references necessary. All utilities are tenants responsibility. No smoking inside house or on property.
Students who live in at 445 2nd Street attend the following Wahoo Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Wahoo Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Wahoo Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Wahoo High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.