Starting Nov. 1st, or Nov. 15th. Rent is $1390 for 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms. Short term, less than one year is desired.
Here's your chance to get into a St. Louis Park beautiful 2 Bed, 1.5 Bath corner condo unit either as a RENTER or BUYER.
This location is prime with so many restaurants and shopping less than 1 mile /3 minutes away. The Shops at West End village, Home Depot, Costco, Lifetime Fitness, Lake Shore Learning, etc.. just down the road. Cedar Lake is less than one mile away, as well as bike trails that access Cedar, Lake of the Isles, Calhoun, etc.. Access to Highway 100 and 405 to downtown Minneapolis just minutes away.
This is a beautiful tree filled property, very peaceful!
Starting Nov. 1st, or Nov. 15th. Rent is $1390 for 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms. Short term is desired. Call 310-699-0451 for appointment!
MY CONDO WAS RENOVATED SEPT. 2015! Here's whats included..
- KITCHEN/FLOORS: New IKEA gray cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances. Impeccably well maintained. Floors in kitchen and both entry points are ceramic tiles that look like wood. (Installed Sept. 2015)
- CARPETS: Lovely warm gray/brown/cream carpets in both Master and Guest bedrooms (Installed Sept. 2015)
- MASTER BATH: Tiling in shower white porcelain tiles. (Installed Sept. 2015), along with toilets for both bathrooms.
- FLOORS: Bamboo wood floors throughout the rest of condo.
- CLOSETS: All closet doors are in great shape! (Installed in Sept. 2015)
- PARKING: Includes 1 detached garage with storage, 1 assigned parking space, located directly outside of unit. Guest parking also available.
- AMENITIES: Pool with security gate, and a small playground on property. Laundry room is on same floor!
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: Heat/forced air (yes, heat!), water, sewer, and trash.
- FEES REQUIRED: $150 Move-In fee, and $150 Move-out fee to cover any damages that may occur. I would require first and last payment in advance. Credit check is required.
- UNIT LOCATION & ENTRY: Ground level. Sliding Glass doors. Security entry corner condo unit. Two entry points. 1st entry point, through controlled access secure main building door. 2nd entry point, through personal patio entrance to right of main entry door.
Purchase price is $139,800. You will need to be pre-approved, and ready to move forward. A facilitation agreement can be arranged and managed between the buyer and seller, if you currently are not working with a realtor.
Utilities Included: Heat, Water, Sewer, Trash, Basic Cable Hook-up. Tenant will pay $150 Deposit Move In and $150 Move Out Fee to Mananagment company for damages that may occur. Starting Nov. 1st, or Nov. 15th. Rent is $1390 for 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms. Short term is desired.
At $1,390, this listing is priced $417 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Saint Louis Park.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.