Location Location Location!
Perfect RowHouse in a quiet Fremont / Phinney Ridge neighborhood. New remodel provides for a fantastic lifestyle!
This home has southwest corner exposure in a rowhouse-style building with only 2 other homes. Looks and lives like a single family home.
Newly remodeled, kitchen and upstairs bathroom. New hardwood floors throughout. New paint and fresh exterior landscaping.
Walking distance to market, wine bars, and great local restaurants. One block from Lighthouse Coffee.
Tons of natural light. Wrap-around corner design with peek-a-boo views.
3 Stories with fantastic layout. 2 bedroom + Den and 2.5 baths. Open, great-room living/dining/kitchen.
- NEW kitchen with granite counters and ceiling height backsplash
- NEW fresh, modern open shelving with Huge center island.
- Master suite + 1 bedroom on top floor
- Garage with additional off street parking space
- NEW folding workbench and storage in garage
- Large closets with ample storage
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas stove
- Stainless bosch dishwasher
- NEW french door smart refrigerator
- NEW hardwood floors
- Tile Entry
- Tile Bathrooms
- Separate Den and full bath on bottom floor Perfect office / Guest suite
- Radiant heat
This home offers a fantastic lifestyle in one of Seattle's most desirable neighborhoods.
Students who live in at Francis Avenue N attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
B F Day Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Hamilton International Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.