St. Paul 1 Bed - On Bus Line - Call us today to schedule an appointment 651-771-6216
We would like to invite you to come and visit this wonderful property that is family owned and operated! This well-maintained building has a secured intercom entry way with nicely carpeted interior hallways that lead you into your apartment home. It is conveniently located near major highways and is on the bus-line.
Included in the rent: heat, water, and garbage removal
Requirements for qualification are:
- $50 application fee per adult (we only accept applications after you have seen the apartment)
- $275 security deposit per person, including children
- 1 year of current rental history is required
- Gross income 3 times the monthly rent
- We do a criminal background check
- We do a credit report check
- No pets allowed
- We do not participate with the section 8 or any other housing programs
- A maximum of 2 total people are allowed to live in a 1 bedroom apartment
- We offer 1 year leases
Please call for more information and/or to schedule an appointment to view this wonderful property!
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in North End by $101.
Students who live in this rental at 44 Arlington Avenue W #307 attend the following St. Paul Public School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Bruce Vento Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Washington Technology Magnet School
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.