Call us today to schedule an appointment 651-771-6216
We would like to invite you to come and visit this wonderful property that is family owned and operated! This quiet, well-maintained building has a secured entrance (buzzer/intercom system) into the building. It is conveniently located on the bus line and near major highways.
Included in the rent: heat, water, and garbage removal
Requirements for qualification are:
- $35 application fee per adult (we only accept applications after you have seen the apartment)
- $250 security deposit per person, including children
- Good rental history (we do rent to first time renters, please call for additional requirements)
- Gross income 3 times the monthly rent
- We do a criminal background check
- We do a credit report check
- No pets allowed, unless it's a service animal
- We do not participate with the section 8 housing program
- A maximum of 2 total people are allowed to live in a 1 bedroom apartment
- We offer 1 year leases
Visit our website: www.sagprop.com
Please email or call for more information and/or to schedule an appointment to view this wonderful property!
Market rate for this listing is $975 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $570, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in North End by $228.
Students who live in this rental at 44 Arlington Avenue W #304 attend the following St. Paul Public School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Bruce Vento Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Washington Technology Magnet School
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.