Cozy 1 bedroom! Open House Wednesday September 9th 6-7pm and Sunday September 13th 2-3pm.
- Kitchen includes granite counters, stainless appliances including refrigerator, electric range and dishwasher!
- Beautiful hardwood floors in living room and bedroom.
- Google Shuttle Stop nearby at Market and Grove
- Apple Shuttle Stop nearby at Market and Van Ness.
- Location is perfect for commuters to downtown or the Peninsula, with the easiest access to Highway 101 in the City!
- Walk Score of 91/100. Walker's Paradise!
- The award winning Blue Bottle Coffee is right outside the back door of the building!
- Excellent dining and nightlife choices are just steps from your front door, including Stacks, Absinthe Brasserie & Bar, Suppenkche, Smitten Ice Cream, Arlequin Cafe, Paxti's, Domo, Miette, Biergarten, Bar Jules, The One Sushi, Fig & Thistle, Chantal Guillon, and much much more!
- Just steps away from Patricia's Green, and a five minute walk from iconic Alamo Square Park
- Coin-operated laundry in building.
- Storage lockers available in building
Condo Floor Number: 1
Floor Covering: Hardwood
Year Built: 1910
Stainless steel appliances
Market rate for this listing is $4,500 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,900, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Hayes Valley by $957.
University Of San Francisco
Academy Of Art University
Showing 2 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.