1) Open Floor Plan - Create your own layout to fit your style.
2) Granite Counter Tops - Beautiful and great for entertaining, cooking and easy clean up.
3) Kitchen Features Including: Fridge, oven, over range microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, slow close cabinets, USB featured outlet, under and over cabinet lighting.
4) Stainless Steel Appliances - Modern look and easy to clean.
5) Free In-Unit Washer and Dryer ? No sharing or quarters necessary.
6) Oversized Bedroom Closets w/adjustable Shelving ? Personalize the closets to work for you.
7) Completely Updated Electrical ? Lots of light and plenty of power for whatever you need.
8) Lots of storage ? No need to clutter up your living spaces or pay for additional storage.
9) Brand New Air Conditioning Units ? Keep cool when the heat of July and August shows up.
1) Free Off-Street Parking ? No need to worry about where to park for snow emergencies.
2) Spacious Backyard ? Good for grilling, yard games, relaxing or letting the dog roam.
3) New Landscaping Design Being Built in Front and to be completed shortly ? Makes for a beautiful place to come home to.
4) Snow Removal and Lawn Care Provided ? Stay out of the cold in the winter and the heat in the summer.
5) Room for a Garden ? Grow your own organic vegetables if you so desire.
1) In the heart of Northeast Minneapolis ? Be part of the fun of living in the fastest growing area of Mpls.
2) Five minutes from Downtown Minneapolis - $10 or less for the cab ride to all that downtown has to offer.
3) Two blocks from Beltrami Park ? Open grassy fields, basketball court and sand volleyball court for great recreation.
4) Located on Mpls Bike Route ? Easy access to other bike routes including stone arch bridge.
5) Four blocks from ?The Broadway? Building ? Walking distance to Spyhouse Coffee, Core Power Yoga, Snap Fitness, 612 Brewery and others.
6) Blocks from Bauhaus Brew Labs, Legends Bar and Grill, Eli?s, Indeed Brewing Company, Sociable Cider Werks and others ? Multiple options for a fun evening or weekend within walking distance.
7) 5 minute drive to the Quarry ? Convenient shopping options within minutes.
1) One small dog or a cat allowed with approval by property owner.
2) Additional damage deposit of one half months rent.
3) Additional $35/month in rent.
1) Water, garbage and recycling provided for free.
2) All other utilities paid for by the resident.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.