Charming ranch style home conveniently situated in the Ashe Croft community of Indian Trail, NC and available NOW for rent only. Freshly painted throughout and ready for immediate occupancy. Interior features include 3 nice sized bedrooms, 2 FULL bathrooms, large open great room with vaulted ceiling, eat-in kitchen, spacious Master suite with walk-in closet, bright and open sun room just perfect for entertaining family and friends, new custom built cabinetry in the kitchen, fenced-in back yard for maximum privacy, 2 car garage and so much more.
This home offers a super convenient location providing easy access to the interstate, shopping and dining. Great Union County Schools and a nice place to call home.
- Monthly Rent Amount = $1,200
- Lease/ Rental Term = 12 or 24 month lease term available
- Move-In Requirement = First month rent and 1 month refundable security deposit
- Tenant is responsible for all utilities and lawn care
- Application Fee = $35/ Per Adult
- Monthly Rent Amount = $1,200 - Lease/ Rental Term = 12 or 24 month lease term available - Move-In Requirement = First month rent and 1 month refundable security deposit - Tenant is responsible for all utilities and lawn care - Application Fee = $35/ Per Adult
At $1,200, this home is priced $288 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Indian Trail.
Students who live in this rental at 4306 Emerald Lane attend the following Union County Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Sardis Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Porter Ridge Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Porter Ridge High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.