CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE MODEL: https
- Floor to Ceiling Double-Glazed Tinted Windows
- Granite Counter tops
- Frigidaire Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- Levelor Mini Blinds
- Walk-in Closet
Live in the Heart of Buena Park!
- Rehabbed Units!
- Complimentary Business Center with Free Internet Access, Copier and Fax Service
- Complimentary 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Private Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Sparkling Outdoor Swimming Pool with Large Sun Deck
- Outdoor Picnic Deck with Gas Grills
- Indoor Heated Parking Garage with Free Self Car Wash
- On-Site Jewel-Osco, TCF Bank, Dry Cleaner, World Gym and Much More
- Just steps away from the CTA Red Line, City Bus Routes and Lake Shore Drive
- $200.00 Monthly
- Resident Responsible for: Electric- based on usage (Com-Ed), Utility Charge- water, sewage & trash, Cable/Internet
- Comcast or RCN
- Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Thorek Memorial Hospital
- Coyote Logistics
- All city of Chicago employees (CPD, Chicago Fire Dept, Chicago Public Schools, etc)
- If any prospects work for any of the above employers, once they move in they will also receive their application fee ($65 per person) and their administration fee ($175 per apartment) credited back to them.
- Our entire building is dog friendly (45lbs and under with breed restrictions), and we do have our own private dog park just for our residents
- 2 Pets Max
- $300 Pet Fee
- Plus, $25 Per Month Pet Rent Per Pet
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.