BREATHTAKING VIEWS, LIVING IN LUXURIOUS SE CORNER UNIT ON THE 31st FLOOR IN 2013 to have a permanent seat to enjoy the upcoming new lighting in the Bay Bridge!!! WHAT ABOUT THAT?
Valet and Free Parking Space
* Stunning jaw-dropping, close-up panoramic views of Bay Bridge, bay, and city from every room
* Spacious 2 bedrooms plus a den and 2 full baths unit recently renovated with new carpet, hardwood flooring, and paint throughout
* South facing Master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet and well-appointed bath
* Large living-room has higher ceiling and a sky terrace display commanding view of city lights, bay, bridge, and marina
* Gourmet chef's kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
* Den offers a built-in L-shaped desk w/drawers, cabinets, and book shelves above
* Caramel color hardwood floor through common areas and comfy, thick carpet in both bedrooms
* Top of the line Unit comes w/ a Bosch washer and dryer set
* Central heating and A/C
* Exterior deck offers massive views w/access from living-room
* Rent includes water and garbage service
* Fitness facility with outdoor pool and spa
* Common patio w/BBQ and activity/party room
* 24-hour doorman/lobby attendant
* Walking distance to Embarcadero, Financial District, Shopping, BART , Trans bay lines, Muni, San Francisco Giants Ballpark and world class fine dining
* Minutes from freeways 80, 280, and 101
* Available now at 425 1st Street
Contact: Gustavo Lopez
Executive Relocation and Leasing Consultant with AMSI San Francisco Division
Direct phone number: 415-312-5017
Office: 415-447-2000 ext 2081
Company line: 1-800-747-7784
Application Fee: 25.00 Deposit: 8500.00
Market rate for this listing is $6,995 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $5,699, while 2 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.