Come home to resort style luxury in San Francisco's vibrant SOMA neighborhood. The prestigious One Rincon Hill offers an urban city living experience with breathtaking views of the bay area.
This One bedroom comes is ready for move in May 1st and offers:
High end furnishings
Upgraded Custom lighting
Stainless steel back splash
● Floor-to-ceiling windows that showcase a panoramic view of San Francisco and allow in abundant natural light
● On demand heating and Air conditioning
● In-home laundry
● State-of-the-art appliances featuring Bosch and Sub-Zero
● Gas cooktop
Custom Built closets
All residence of One Rincon Hill enjoy unparalleled service and amenities which include:
● Full-size heated swimming pool, sundeck, whirlpool spa, gourmet barbecue area and a stunning reflecting pool with an infinity edge and fireplace
● Private fitness center with locker rooms, steam rooms and showers
● Spacious, handsomely furnished hospitality room with high-definition DVD theatre, catering kitchen for hosting gatherings and parties, outdoor patio
● Gracious lobby with ample seating areas
● Full-service valet parking and on-site City Car Share
● Free WiFi in the common areas
● 24-hour doorman/lobby attendant
● Receiving room with valet/dry cleaning service, package holding, etc.
With a walk score of 92 out of 100, One Rincon Hill is located within walking distance to the Financial District, The Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and AT&T Park. SOMA is home to art galleries, museums and cultural attractions. Union Square, Westfield Center and fantastic shopping are just blocks away.
1 year lease required.
Powered by: Cororporatelodging.com
Market rate for this listing is $3,650 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $5,500, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.