Luxury Furnished Condo at One Rincon HillAvailable September 28th.
Feel right at home in this furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury condo at One Rincon Hill; it's spacious, bright, open, and nicely furnished. Enjoy the stunning views of downtown and Twin Peaks though the floor-to-ceiling windows. The kitchen features granite countertops and high-end stainless steel Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances.There are cherry hardwood floors in the hallways, living room, and kitchen while the bedrooms both have carpet.
This split-level floor plan offers excellent separation of space between the master suite and guest bedroom. The master suite has a large walk-in closet and views of downtown and includes a king bed. The master bathroom includes a large sunken tub, a separate shower, dual sinks, and granite countertops. The guest bedroom can be used as both an office and guest bedroom; the sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed. Enjoy fresh air via the balcony. In-unit laundry and 1-car valet parking complete the home.
The One Rincon Hill development is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart. For pet lovers, One Rincon Hill is pet friendly.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill's prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco's top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
* Fully furnished
* 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* 1,238 sq. ft. per owner
* Northwest-facing corner unit
* Kitchen features granite counters and high-end stainless steel Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances including refrigerator, gas oven/range, dishwasher, microwave
* Master suite with walk-in closet
* Second bedroom/office with queen-size sofa bed
* Cherry hardwood flooring in hallways, kitchen, and living/dining room; carpet in bedrooms
* Floor-to-ceiling insulated windows
* Bosch washer and dryer in unit
* 1-car valet parking included
* 1-year lease term
* 24-hour doorperson and concierge
* Full-service valet parking
* Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
* Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
* Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
* Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
* Gourmet barbecue area
* Reflecting pool with infinity edge
* Access to Uncle Harry's lounge on the 49th floor of the Harrison
* Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
* Many of San Francisco's top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away_
Market rate for this listing is $5,700 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $5,700, while 2 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.