4244 Dorsey Court, Lilburn, GA 30047
This Gorgeous home is completely renovated with all new everything. It is the PERFECT place to raise a family in the awesome Parkview school district. Seeking a long-term tenant who will take good care of our home and wont want to move until the kids graduate.
Hardwoods, New Carpet, Granite counters, Stainless appliances, level, fenced, back yard. Large, corner lot. 2 car carport with storage room & separate shed.
Available for rent at $1595/mo.
Looking for tenant that will maintain house in good condition.
No Deposit if middle credit score is 750 or higher.
4 bedrooms and 3 Baths
Rent to Own is also available!
Make sure to read the requirements!
SELF REGISTER to view the property on YOUR TIME! This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment.
REQUIREMENTS (we thoroughly verify this information):
1. $5,000/month gross income verifiable with pay stubs.
2. No evictions in last 4 years.
3. No Unpaid utility collections on credit report
4. Rental history will be verified.
5. No smoking allowed in residence.
6. Application fee of only $35
7. Documents required for process:
a. copy of Driver license
b. copy of most recent pay stub
c. copy of bank statement - Must have checking or savings account
d. Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 770-580-1581 after submitting application.
*Responsible landlord. You MUST be responsible tenant.
*RESPECTFULLY and TRUTHFULLY - If you are someone that does not keep a neat and clean house, we encourage you to please visit other properties. We provide a good, well maintained home and we expect it to be maintained that way throughout the duration of your lease.
*We do safety and maintenance inspections to ensure the quality of the home is being maintained.
*24 Month Lease required
Unless you meet the credit requirements above, we will require a security deposit of $1,500.
1. Is this property available for Rent To Own? YES, this property is available for Rent To Own. Must have $6,000 PLUS first month rent
2. Can I rent if I have a previous bankruptcy? YES. Your bankruptcy must be discharged.
3. Can I rent if I am self-employed? We need to be able to verify income. If you can not verify income, we will not be able to work together on a lease.
4. Can I rent if my credit score is not good? YES. While credit scores are a reflection of your ability to pay, we understand issues like medical collections. We do not look at medical collections and student loans. However, if your credit report reflects that you are consistently late with something like a car payment, we will not be able to work with you on a lease.
5. Can I do a shorter lease than 2 years? No, due to the extent of our renovation, we will require a minimum 2 year occupancy in this home.
6. Are pets allowed? YES. We love pets but we recognize that even the best ones have accidents and there will be damage. For this reason, we charge pet rent depending on the pets weight. A cat or under 20# dog would be $20/mo. Two pets is more than 2x as bad as one but all cases are considered on an individual basis. Weight Limit restriction and no dangerous breeds. In addition, we must visit your current home to ensure the pet(s) have not damaged the property.
7. Is renters insurance required? YES. Before moving into the house, you must obtain renters insurance
8. Do you require a security deposit? yes. we do have specials for those that meet that requirement which is based on a certain credit score. Under most circumstances, a security deposit is required.
9. Can the security deposit be used as the last months rent? NO. The security deposit is not our money. It is placed into a special escrow account and is returned after you move out with all moneys owed paid and no damages.
10. There a penalty for terminating early? YES. The fee is very expensive so please me committed to the time frame of the lease
11. Can I change the color of the house? No. Residents are not allowed to change the colors of the walls
12. Does the home come with a fridge? If a fridge is in the property, it is there for your convenience. We do not provide fridges as part of the lease agreement. It will be the tenant responsibility to provide their own fridge.
Washer and Dryer rentals are available at $49/month.
Refrigerators are available at $39/month
If a storage shed is onsite, the monthly rate is $25/month to rent the storage shed.
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment.
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $1,595 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $1,595, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Lilburn by $96.
Students who live in this rental at 4244 Dorsey Court SW attend the following Gwinnett County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Knight Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Trickum Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Parkview High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.