- Kitchen recently renovated with LED and low-voltage lighting, dishwasher, microwave and recent refrigerator & stove.
- Tile floor in kitchen, carpet in bedrooms
- About 600 sq. ft. total. Living room large (~250 sq. ft.), bedrooms smaller (~100 sq. ft. each)
- 3 short blocks from UW campus, less than 5 minute walk
- Located in a 1958 apartment building, updated in 2013
- Reliably managed and kept up by the building owner & family
- Dedicated offstreet parking space available for monthly fee ($80/month)
- No smoking in unit.
- No uncaged pets or birds please; other pets negotiable.
- Move in anytime in August or early September (first month rent is pro-rated based on move-in date).
- Monthly rent: $1752 - Damage & cleaning deposit: 1/2 month's rent ($876) (fully refundable except ~$70 carpet cleaning fee). - Term lease ending August 31, 2018, then you have the option to renew if you like. - Rent includes all standard utilities except electricity (it has electric heat). - First month's rent, deposit and last month's rent due on move-in (or with payment plans as required by new Seattle law).
At $1,752, this listing is priced $473 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in University District.
Students who live in at 4230 12th Avenue NE attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Green Lake Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Hamilton International Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Roosevelt High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.