- Kitchen recently renovated with LED and low-voltage lighting, dishwasher, microwave and recent refrigerator & stove.
- Tile floor in kitchen, carpet in bedrooms
- About 600 sq. ft. total. Living room large (~250 sq. ft.), bedrooms smaller (~110 sq. ft. each)
- 3 short blocks from UW campus, less than 5 minute walk
- Located in a 1958 apartment building, updated in 2013
- Reliably managed and kept up by the building owner & family
- Dedicated offstreet parking space available for monthly fee ($80/month)
- No smoking in unit.
- No uncaged pets or birds please; other pets negotiable.
- Move in anytime in August or early September (first month rent is pro-rated based on move-in date).
- Monthly rent: $1852 - Damage & cleaning deposit: 1/2 month's rent ($926) (fully refundable except ~$70 carpet cleaning fee). - Term lease ending May 31, 2018, or August 31, 2018, then you have the option to renew if you like. - Rent includes all standard utilities except electricity (it has electric heat). - First month's rent, deposit and last month's rent due on move-in (or with payment plans as required by new Seattle law).
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,852, while 2 bedroom homes...
This rental at 4230 12th Avenue NE is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
out of 10
Green Lake Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
Showing 1 of
1 primary school.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.