- Brand NEW condo equipped with appliances, washer & dryer, air conditioning, and fireplace.
- Attached 2 car garage on the 1st floor
- Living room, gourmet kitchen, and a guest bedroom with attached full bath on the 2nd floor
- Master suite with walk in closet and bath, two bedrooms sharing attached full bath, and laundry room on the 3rd floor.
- Excellent Camas schools: Prune Hill elementary, Skyridge Middle and Camas High School (all highly rated schools). Community is served by school bus from all the schools.
- Easy commute to Highway 14 with quick access to Portland and downtown Vancouver.
- Park: Less than a mile away is Grass Valley park, which includes 14 acres of space with basketball courts, tennis courts, a baseball field, playgrounds and trails that meander throughout.
- Fitness Center: LaCamas Swim and Sport is a comfortable, convenient and affordable health and fitness center located less than one mile from the property.
This listing is priced similarly to the average 4 bedroom home in Camas.
Students who live in this rental at 4225 NW Sage Loop attend the following Camas School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grass Valley Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Skyridge Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Camas High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.