Beautiful 1 Bedroom/1 Bath Available in Bloomfield! - Available: JULY 1st!
Come check out this beautiful 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment today! Very clean and easy to maintain. Spacious for a one bedroom and is brimming with amenities for even the pickiest renters.
Very conveniently located! Just two blocks away from UPMC Childrens and also within walking distance of West Penn. Also within walking distance of groceries, restaurants (Caliente Pizza!), shopping, and bus lines.
Call us for an appointment today! It looks even better in person!
Fridge, stove/oven (electric), microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, garage, radiant gas heat, cable ready, hardwood floors, small shared yard (tenants DO NOT have to manage)
- Utilities paid by tenant: Gas and electric
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed with management approval. Extra security deposit required.
- $35 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.
Students who live in this rental at 4211 Milgate Street #A attend the following Pittsburgh School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Woolslair Prek-5 School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Arsenal 6-8 School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Pittsburgh Milliones 6-12, University Preparatory School
Grades 6 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.