This 2 bedroom apartment is right now being completely renovated with condo level finishes:
- New flooring and paint throughout
- All new kitchen with large island plus pantry and dining area
- New cabinets and Quartz countertops
- New stainless appliances
- New lighting and ceiling fan
- Your own private patio area
Remodeling in progress but will be completed for a December 1 move in!
Quiet building located just 3 Blocks from Beaumont Village Shops and Restaurants on Fremont Street.
- Great central location. Just up the hill from the Hollywood District. Quick shot downtown via Fremont or Knott. Easy access to bike routes and greenways.
- Walk to Wilshire Park
- Common area patio with picnic table plus you have your own private patio just outside your dining room
- Free, off-street parking including a covered carport
- Covered bicycle corral
- Laundry facilities on site
- Separate storage area
- Locally owned by responsive couple. Not some big, faceless company.
- Call/Text Steve at 503-784-8785 to schedule an appointment for a showing.
Requirements: No dogs, no smoking. Security deposit (one month's rent). Each applicant over 18 will be required to pay an application fee which covers credit, criminal and employment checks.
Students who live in 4210 NE Shaver Street #4 attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Beaumont Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Grant High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.