This cozy and inviting condo is 850 sq/ft of living space with a 200 sq/ft lanai (balcony). 2 bedrooms with ensuite baths. Fully furnished (just bring linens and personal items)! Renovated in 2015 every detail was thought about. Style, feel, space, furnishings, ease of use. A corner unit with wrap around lanai and panoramic windows, this provides wonderful indoor, outdoor living.
- Centrally located in the residential side of Waikiki, two blocks from the beach.
- Amazing natural light and trade winds throughout
- Corner apartment offers wrap-around lanai with views of Fort Derussey Park. 4th floor
- Hurricane shutters and sun shades around entire lanai
- Outdoor dining set for relaxing or eating
- New kitchen, new furniture, refurbished bathroom
- Short walk to the beach, restaurants, nightlife, all that Waikiki has to offer
- 1 private secured parking spot
- Laundry in unit
- Secured entrance building
- Rooftop salt-water pool with perfect temperature and 360 view of Honolulu
- Bus stops and bus lines within one block of apartment.
- In the heart of the city, some street noise
- Tenant pays electrical and cable.
- No pets, no parties, no drugs, no smoking, not negotiable!
Video of unit can be viewed here.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.